Thursday, May 5, 2011

Note: Recent Post Delays

I want to take a moment to explain the recent posting delays on the blog.

For the past few weeks, the area where I live has seen some extremely severe weather. Power and Internet outages have been relatively common and have lasted anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days. It is amazingly easy to get behind on just about everything when you have so much downtime. For this reason, pretty much all recent blog posts have been delayed. For that, I apologize most sincerely.

Thankfully, the weather has taken a turn for the better and I am working hard to get caught up. I hope to have all of this weeks show recaps on the blog by tomorrow night. This includes Hawaii Five-O and Breakout Kings.

Everything should be returning to normal very soon and any recaps will once again be posted in a timely manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment