Friday, September 3, 2010

CDN Television: Rookie Blue, Ben Bass Interview

Anyone who has read any of my Rookie Blue posts the past few months has got to know that I'm a fan of Ben Bass' character, Sam Swarek.  I'm a definite cheerleader for Team Swarek hoping that, eventually, Andy McNally and dashing officer Swarek will find happiness together.  (I've been a fan of Bass for a while now so maybe I'm a little biased.)

tvfanatic.com recently published an exclusive interview with Ben Bass where he talks about the show, his character and the people he works with.  He also reveals that they started working on season two of Rookie Blue on September 1st.  It's a great interview and well worth the few minutes to read if you are a fan of the show, of Bass or his character.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2010/08/exclusive-interview-ben-bass-on-rookie-blue-character-second-sea/

No comments:

Post a Comment