Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Funnies: The Barking Man

I have to say that I love the Australians. Not only do they have one of the most beautiful countries in the world but the Australian people are pretty darned awesome. Plus, they make some of the best television shows I've had the pleasure of watching. I honestly would move to Australia in a heartbeat if I knew I could find a good job once I got there!

I think it would be pretty safe to say that some Australians have absolutely no trouble expressing themselves.

I gather the story behind this is that this gentleman, Ray Graham, was being interviewed on a Melbourne news show. He was complaining about his neighbors vicious dog and the following video is the product of that. This video seems to have taken on a life of its own on YouTube. There is a 'remix' video and even an 'epoch remix' video.

In the second video below you can see what Mr. Graham's reaction is to his new-found celebrity status.



No comments:

Post a Comment